Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rodeo

Jonathan and I went to the rodeo in Ft. Worth a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. We went early and walked around the stock show. I got to see a cattle auction for the first time and it was pretty awesome. Possibly my favorite part of the night! It was so interesting and exciting being there while the auctioneer was calling off the bids so fast and ranchers were bidding on cows and even in some cases bidding to buy just the eggs for breeding purpose (crazy!). Jonathan had to explain to me what was going on during this time. And when we first got in there he told me to be still during the bidding cause we didn't want to end up buying a heifer or their eggs by mistake! I was still...no cows for us.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment