Monday, May 9, 2011

Plus One

The James crew is going from two to three soon! We are expecting a baby in November and couldn't be more excited!!! I am 12 weeks pregnant and done with my first trimester! (It's hard to believe that!) Things have been going smooth so far with the pregnancy but I have had my share of morning sickness and extreme tiredness. But that seems to have improved over the last couple of weeks and hopefully I will be done with all that!!


We told our parents and families after our 8-week appointment. We gave our parents each a gift that represented something that they were good at and loved doing.


For Jonathan's parents...



His mom:



His dad:



For my parents:





My dad:





My mom:




They were all super excited as was the rest of our family when we told them. We are so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive family. And thankful that they agreed to keep our little secret until the 12-week mark! I know it wasn't easy!!!

We are so looking forward to meeting our little one and seeing what the Lord has in store for his/her life. It is an exciting new adventure that we are experiencing and we are enjoying every step of the way!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I cannot wait to meet sweet Baby James (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAH! Baby James will be precious in every way! Love you sweet friend!
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete