Friday, July 22, 2011

23 weeks

...and feeling good! Some days I feel like I have more energy than pre-pregnancy! I really don't get this newfound energy since I haven't been able to sleep through a night in who knows how long. With all the nightly trips to the bathroom, routine turning schedule, frequent leg cramps, and being wide awake for 2 hrs in middle of the night, I should be exhausted. But I feel good!! And I am trying to take full advantage of this new burst of energy during this season. I have been trying to plan and decorate our little girl's nursery. So I have been searching, researching, price-comparing, coordinating everything from gliders to rugs. And I am having so much fun doing it! My goal is to have most of it all done before the 3rd trimester hits when I figure I won't have as much energy, be bigger and probably swollen!

But here is a preview of what is to come in our little miss' room...

No comments:

Post a Comment