Monday, August 1, 2011

2nd Anniversary

Today, is Jonathan and my 2 year anniversary! 2 years ago today...well for starters, it was not this hot!! We had a nice break from the summer heat during our wedding weekend and it was very pleasant! Thank the Lord for that!! 2 years ago today...I became a wife. A wife to the most incredible man I have ever known! He is more than the man of my dreams and continues to pursue and reveal his love for me everyday. He is my best friend, greatest supporter & encourager, and spiritual leader. I love that man more now then I did 2 years ago and am amazed at his love for me!



We celebrated on Saturday by going to dinner at Hibiscus! It is a great steak place if you have never been and has incredible desserts as well, which is always a plus!!


Here is us before we went out. I have an anniversary photo album given to me by a sweet friend as a wedding gift. So each anniversary, we take a picture and put it in the album. It will be a fun way to see how we will have changed over the years and at each anniversary the different season of life we are at (like this one, me being 6 months pregnant!) So this pic will go in our album!











My steak and fries dinner! So good!!



The ginormous onion rings they serve that are sooo good!



I didn't get a picture of Jonathan's steak, the cream corn or the crab dip

that we had prior to our meal....but it was all so fabulous!!



And then there were the desserts!!!

This was mine...ice box pie...maybe the main reason that I wanted to go to Hibiscus for our anniversary dinner...and yes I did eat it all by myself...no judgement...I am pregnant and have been dreaming of this for 6 months now!!




Jonathan had the sour cream apple pie with lavender ice cream....which was pretty amazing as well!!! And it was voted the best apple pie dessert by D magazine...at least that is what the waiter told us but I believe it!!! Jonathan did not finish all this for the record (and no I didn't finish his too...I just had a couple of bites of his!)



It was a fabulous night with my handsome man!!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a good idea about the Anniversary Photo Album!! And also, you look adorable!!!!!! I can't believe I haven't seen your sweet belly. I'm sure it would make for an even more awkward hug!!!!!!! Miss you and HAPPY TWO YEARS!! :)

    ReplyDelete